Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hajimemasu!

Let's begin!
Here's a place where I will recount some of my experiences while living and working as an assistant language teacher at some highschools in Tokushima, Japan. I'll attempt to make them concise, but forgive me if I tend to get into alot more detail than is necessary. The differences between my own culture and that of Japan become clearer everyday, and I love that this understanding continues to grow and change. I hope to communicate some of this understanding through this blog. I will try to be as objective and balanced as possible, but of course this is just my perspective, and a warped perspective at that. The language barrier makes it difficult to be sure about any interpretations, but as long as we don't generalise or assume, we should be ok.

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment